THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2009


CARBON FOOTPRINTS


It's my intention to complete a mini-project as part of my blog which will:-

1. Establish the carbon footprint of our current lifestyle; and
2. Review all kinds of methods that I can use to reduce our carbon footprint.

To track posts directly relating to this project only, hit the label "Carbon Footprint"....

Monday, February 2, 2009

A Fresh Start

Just set up my "blog" on the Blogger web site. Have barely even looked at a blog before now! Not sure how this is going to go but I do feel compelled to keep a record of my progress towards gaining ( I hope) a PH.D....

The focus will be on Environmentally Sustainable Design, which is such a broad subject I don't even know where to begin!

The most exciting part I think is that it feels good. Really good. I've been disillusioned with architecture for far too long now and I know I have to take this opportunity (yes, being made redundant is an opportunity!) to really get my juices flowing again.

I know I'll keep saying this over the next few weeks, months, years but I need to make sure Ainslie, my wife and bread winner knows how grateful I am for this opportunity.

Hopefully, over the next few days I can start the process of organising my thoughts and planning my time efficiently. I'll be back soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment