THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2009


CARBON FOOTPRINTS


It's my intention to complete a mini-project as part of my blog which will:-

1. Establish the carbon footprint of our current lifestyle; and
2. Review all kinds of methods that I can use to reduce our carbon footprint.

To track posts directly relating to this project only, hit the label "Carbon Footprint"....

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Setting New Goals

Over dinner with my lovely wife, celebrating my birthday on Saturday night, I was challenged to set myself five goals to be reached by my 45th Birthday. So here they are:-

  1. Become a regular contributor to a publication, for example G Magazine with knowledge and advice on green issues;
  2. Start a blog and get familiar with the latest social networking systems available on the internet;
  3. Take the family away for a break for a week;
  4. Can't remember the fourth one!
  5. This one was a fitness related goal which I may change...

Now I know these aren't S.M.A.R.T. goals but please, let's just take this one step at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment